Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's Official!

Dear Baby Forlines,

We are starting to tell our exciting news to all of our friends, relatives and neighbors. Although many people were suspicious, we just didn't feel comfortable announcing your presence until we heard your heartbeat; and that we did on Wednesday July 2, 2008. That strong and ever so fast beat was certainly the highlight of our day. It's amazing to think that all of our decisions from here on forward have to be made with you in mind; what is best for you and for us as a family. There are so many thoughts running through our heads right now...so many decisions we have to make. But we take each day at a time, and can't wait to meet you.

We can honestly say that pregnancy is off to a great start. Mommy is feeling great, but tired. She feels quite "blah" most of the time, but that's much better than being nauseous and sick. She has had some cravings for banana popsicles.

So we are at 12 weeks and counting...we'll continue to check in and send our love to you. We pray that our prenatal tests prove that you are a healthy baby and can't wait to see you at our 20 week ultrasound. And finally, your due date...January 18th...when you will get to meet all of our family and friends, who are some of the most amazing and caring people. We can't wait!!

Until we write again...with all of our love,

Mommy & Daddy

6 comments:

The Wilsons said...

I'm so excited we can be blogger friends now. I can't wait to meet Baby Forlines! Congrats you two! Its a great feeling!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to both of you! I'm excited for you - this will be such an awesome adventure. God Bless!

Tia

Ann Schuetz said...

Wendy, you have me in tears and with goosebumps as I read this. This is a very neat way to capture your feelings. Your new baby will someday enjoy reading this and love to know these things. It will be something they will cherish and treasure for a lifetime. CONGRATS! You will make great parents. Ann Schuetz

Katie Meyer said...

Congratulations Wendy & Byram!!
I know you will make a great and loving parents. I love this site, what a great idea.
Blessings, Katie

Unknown said...

WFor & Byram,
I am SO excited for you guys!! That is such wonderful news and I can't wait to meet BabyFor!
Love you guys!
-Nikki Sue

Joan said...

Congratulations to you both! What an exciting adventure. God Bless!

Joan